LA Makeup Show
LA Makeup Show
8 ‒ 13 November 2018
Join international, celebrity makeup artist Liz Bomben in Los Angeles for her private makeup tour which incorporates 2 days at the LA Makeup Show.
Liz knows LA and can't wait to share this city with you. This tour is capped at no more than 6 people & ideal for makeup students, recently graduated makeup artists and makeup artists who want to travel to LA but don’t want to do it on their own.
You will travel in a small group with fellow makeup artists & get to swap ideas, meet suppliers, chat with the pros & talk makeup along with shop, stock your kits and see LA. The tour is fully escorted by Liz & she takes you too her favourite makeup stores, the 'industry only' trade show – The LA Makeup Show and of course great shops, cafes and sights.
The Makeup Show
Community, networking, education, and inspiration are the best four words to describe The Makeup Show. This show is one of the largest pro makeup events in the United States and brings together individuals from all over the world. Our attendees learn techniques from master artists, mingle with peers, and shop their favorite brands.
The Makeup Show is not only a trade show, but about growing your business, whether you are a makeup artist, student, hair stylist, model, photographer, aesthetician and more!
The Makeup Show offers intimate hands on workshops (additional cost), brand focus sessions, keynote presentations and more. All of these elements of the show are meant to inspire and motivate you!
Be part of the community and experience the magic that is The Makeup Show. Walk in with an empty canvas and leave with an explosion of creativity, a sense of unity, and a newfound inspiration for your craft.
This tour is ideal for makeup students and graduate makeup artists. It combines education with a chance to experience LA in a small group environment.
The tour is a 6 days/5 nights which will allow enough time to enjoy the city.
Only 5 places will be offered to makeup artists on this tour for Los Angeles.
To apply to be part of the tour please register your interest using the 'Registration' tab on this website. This tour is offered on a first come basis.
The LA Makeup Tour tour includes:
- 5 nights accommodation
- Breakfast provisions daily
- 2 Day pass to the LA Makeup Show
- Visits to LA Makeup stores
- Sightseeing & shopping opportunities
- Road transfers to the Makeup Show both Sat/Sun
- Road transfers on designated shopping &
- Fuel, taxes & parking fees
- All accommodation taxes
- Return Airport transport*
- Any applicable taxes & administration fees
- Airfares not included
- Ground transport - car hire driven by Liz Bomben
- Travel insurance is highly recommended at the travellers cost
- Accommodation in Los Angeles will be either a house or apartment *twin
- All costs outside those included above are the responsibility of the traveller
- Educational seminars at the makeup show that require a fee are at the
travellers own cost
- Airport transfers are based on travellers arriving & departing LAX at
approx. the same time
- A non refundable $1000 deposit is required to secure a place. The
balance is required no later than the 5/09/2018